Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Things I Love About My Job...

As a photographer, there are many things that I love when it comes to my job.  First off, I love a good celebration, don't you?  I love a good family picture, with both sets of grandparents.


I love photographing the most important girl of the day, all bright eyed and dressed up so beautifully.


And I also love photographing a little sister, also dressed up with flowers in her hair.


I love special gifts, given by very special people.




And I gotta say, I love photographing a great group of cousins.


I'm blessed to be one of those people, who can truly say that they love their job.  Are you?

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully I can too! I love both of my jobs which are taking care of my daughter and creating for my Etsy shop! <3 Lovely pictures of a very special day! :)

    ReplyDelete