Monday, August 8, 2011

I tried...


I tried sleeping, I really did. It didn't amount to much more than tossing and turning, and thinking of fifteen things I still need to do. Needless to say, i eventually got up, and did about thirteen things, and now it's 1:30am, and I have to get ready to leave in one hour.

Thankfully, my carry-on bag is packed and ready to go. I can't think of what more I'll need on the plane, than my Bible, notebook, and a good amount of snacks. Now that I think of it, in the instance that we crash on a deserted island, these would probably also be the things that I'd want to have.




Well, I'm off to try to get a bit of sleep. I'm now down to 55 minutes, before I have to wake up. Better try to make the most of them :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment