Monday, March 18, 2013

My New Blog

It is with mild sadness that I am letting you know that I will no longer be posting my blog on this site.  I realized this weekend that Facebook is boycotting Blogger for some reason and refuses to share any blog posts that I repost on my Facebook page.  Since I'm a fan of sharing my posts through Facebook, I realized that I needed to try something new.  

Long story short, I will continue to blog over at my new site:


I would love to have you join me there!

Blogger... it's been nice.  I've loved my blogging journey which began just under two years ago.  You've been a fantastic way to share life with so many of my friends, family and other kind strangers who have happened upon my posts.  I wish you the very best and hope that you can work out your issues with Facebook soon.  

With Kind Regards,

Laura Herr

6 comments:

  1. That's odd. I've been posting my blog to facebook everyday for over a week without issue. Bummed your blog is moving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really weird! I noticed that my posts from a few days ago were up and just fine, but when I tried to post anything new, they wouldn't show up :( I'm sad, but kind of excited about Wordpress and hopefully won't have any other issues. Now I have to figure out how to preserve the posts I have from the past two years :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your writing style, great info, you putting so much effort into this blog. Thanks to share with us.

    ReplyDelete