Saturday, March 16, 2013

Three Fortune Cookies Later...

The past few days have been full.  First off, I'm proud to share that my amazing husband started physical therapy yesterday, and it's been exciting to see the progress he is making.  He's basically learning to walk again, after not walking for the past six weeks.  We found a great place nearby and will now incorporate three days a week of physical therapy into our new normal routine.

I managed to get to the gym four times this week, including a fantastic morning of Spin today.  I joined the gym just under a year sgo, and it's been such a wonderful journey.  I've made some great strides in my overall fitness level, but the greatest benefit for me is how much going to the gym has helped me to work through anxiety and stress.  I've met some pretty awesome people there and have also been able to have some of my friends join, including my amazing friend Olivia.  There is something so fun and incredibly bonding about going to the gym with a friend.  

I met up for lunch with some beautiful friends on Friday.  These are girls that I have known since they were in Jr. High, and both are now in college.  And it's just beatifully brilliant to see the amazing ways that God has worked in their lives.  They inspire me in so many ways, like good friend should and I'm very thankful to have spent the afternoon with them.

Finally, I met up with one of the world's cutest babies for a photo session this afternoon.  I'm excited to edit through the pictures and will share some soon.  As the weather is warming up, my photography business is picking up as well.  I'm excited for the beautiful clients and exciting opportunities that this year will bring.

And that's just a bit of an update on where I'm at.  Jer bought us Shrimp Teriyaki and California rolls from The Pearl tonight, and it was delicious.  Three fortune cookies later and I'm a very happy camper.  My belly is full and so is my life and I'm feeling pretty thankful and blessed.




1 comment:

  1. This Article is Really Fantastic! I Already Looked through a huge amount of site anyway the thing was not palatable. You have formed the blog in the real demands so the visitors can see with no issue. An obligation of appreciation is all together For Sharing The Valuable Post. We Provide Photoshop Clipping Path Service Nad Many Other Photoshop Image Editing Services In Best Quality.

    ReplyDelete