Saturday, May 21, 2011

This is the day...

This is the day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24

Today, is a great day.  Woke up this morning for MYO soccer.  Not only did my kids have a great time, my husband got to be coach today.  He was so excited, and I was so proud!  


C was awesome today too.  He got the last goal of the game and made his Daddy and I so proud.


Yes, today is a great day.  I've been counting my blessings and am overwhelmed by the things I have to be thankful for.  


 And, to add to the greatness of today, at some point I will have another niece or nephew.  As I write, my sister is in labor with her sixth!  I'm praying for a healthy and safe delivery, and wish I could be there.


And finally, today is the last chance to comment to win a $20 Gift Certificate to Nikki Makes Scents.  Check out the post here for more information-  Making Scents of it All....  It's a great giveaway, and I can't wait to share the winner after midnight tonight!  

Hope you're all having a great day too!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Wow, six?! I only have one and I can't seem to get anything done! Best of luck to your sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She had the baby earlier, a girl :) Which will even things out a bit, as she had four boys and a girl already. I agree though, I think things are busy with just two... she's an amazing Mom :)

    ReplyDelete