Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An Amazing Teacher

If you have children, you can completely understand the significance of a great teacher.  When I was in college, I remember going through my student teaching and coming to the realization, that there were many good teachers out there... but the ones that made the biggest difference, were the great ones.  

Yesterday, I had the privilege of shooting a session with a great teacher.  Ms. Allison is a preschool teacher at Over the Rainbow Preschool in East Moriches.  I've worked with her for the past few years, and our daughter Ellee was in her 2's class last year.  Ms. Allison is one of those extremely energetic, and always smiling teachers.  She does an excellent job teaching her 2's and 3's at the preschool.  She is a joy to work with, and it was so fun to be able to do this session with her.  


Not only is Ms. Allison an amazing teacher...  she is an amazing Mom.  


Her daughter's radiate the same energy and joy that beams from Ms. Allison.


If your child has had an amazing teacher, then you know exactly the kind of appreciation that I feel when I think of our Ms. Allison.  As the school year winds down, find a way to thank those amazing teachers that we have.  The energy, education and love that they pour into our children is a valuable gift, one that will influence them for the rest of their lives.


On a side note, I'm pretty excited about my new photography prop.  It cost me a grand total of $2.  
I honestly feel that it could be one of my best investments to date.


Have a Wonderful Wednesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment