Saturday, August 27, 2011

Family Time+

A huge reason for my trip out to Michigan is to spend some good quality time with family.
I'm absolutely loving my newest niece Charity.  She is sweet and smiley and everything that a 3 month old should be.  She is number 6 for my amazing older sister.


Her sister and brothers all love her so much.  Honestly, my heart is pretty set on only having two kids... I love them, I have two hands for holding, and it seems to work out best for our family.  However, I will say, I also love the dynamics that a large family has.  It's amazing to see how helpful the older ones are, how everyone always has a friend to play with, and how they all have to learn pretty quickly that their needs don't always come first.  A huge shout out to my brother in law and sister too, for their amazing parenting.  They are doing a beautiful job raising their beautiful family and I am so blessed to be spending some great time with them.


Whereas I love our ocean (although not as much when hurricanes are coming) it's been a nice change to be back in Michigan.  I love the clean feel of freshwater and have been enjoying watching my oldest nephew spend time fishing off the dock that sits right in their back yard.


I'm enjoying my weekend home.  Between swimming, bubble gun shows, and just being constantly surrounded by my amazing nephews and nieces, I'm certainly enjoying my time here.  I'm thankful for my family and am happy to share  few more days here till I fly back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment