Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Sessions...

Fall is coming and I am so excited!  I love Fall. 


 I love breaking out the jeans and sweatshirts.  I love the changing of the leaves and the blueness of the fall sky.  I love hitting up the pumpkin farms and eating roasted corn.


One of the best things that I love about fall though, is the photography sessions.
There is something purely magical about capturing an amazing family taking in the essence of fall.    


I love little blue overalls and finding the perfect pumpkin with a picture to prove it.


I love exploring the East End and finding fun tractors to take pictures in front of.


And I always love a beautiful family, all decked out in fun fall colors.  


So, in honor of my love for fall, and the excitement that I have for some seriously amazing upcoming photography sessions, I'm offering a fun deal.  

If you book a Fall Session with me by September 30th, I will include a complimentary 8x10 and 2 5x7s with your order (you don't have to schedule your session before the 30th, just book a date by then).  

My Session Fee is only $75 and this covers a one hour session at the location of your choice, artistic editing and a gallery of your images for purchase and viewing.  


 Email me at: lauraherr8@gmail.com to book your session today!





No comments:

Post a Comment