Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Friend Date

Today we had a friend date and took a trip up to Port Jefferson.  We stopped for lunch at The Pie and enjoyed fantastic appetizers and an amazing thin crust pizza.  I would have taken a picture because it was seriously awesome, but I was too busy enjoying the great conversation and fantastic food.


It's always great to get together with friends.  As I mentioned before, our kids are off from school this week for Winter vacation so it was nice to spend a day out with some of our favorite people.  


Afterwards, we shopped around a bit and ended up at a toy store called Lainie's Way.  The kids (and moms) had fun checking out a great selection of cool and innovative toys.  


We ended our date at Port Jefferson Frigate for some ice-cream.  


Granted, it was a pretty cold day, but thankfully that didn't stop us from enjoying cotton candy gelatos,


more fun conversations


and an all over wonderful afternoon together.


I'm thankful for friends.  I'm thankful for the amazing people that we get to share our lives with.  I'm thankful for fun days, in fun towns and memories made.  Life is always meant to be shared, and I'm thankful for fantastic friends to share it with.


No comments:

Post a Comment