Friday, February 22, 2013

Mini-Movie and Photography Session Special

This afternoon, I had the privilege of hanging out with this sweet boy


And his amazing Momma.


He just so happens to the be the little brother of one of Ellee's dearest friends.


Through the past year, I've been blessed to get to know this sweet guy and his super awesome Mom.  


We had a pretty fun afternoon.


There were games


and book time too.  


As a Momma whose kids are both in school this year, I have to say it definitely made me miss the special times that I was able to have with Christian and Ellee when they were both home.  It honestly seems like yesterday that we had these kinds of days to ourselves.  And whereas I'm very happy knowing that they are happy in school and learning and growing, it certainly makes me cherish the times that are passing by oh-so-quickly.


I have to give a huge thank you to these two for allowing me to share such a fun time today.   


Here is a Mini-Movie that I put together of videos clips and pictures from this afternoon.


This leads me to my announcement.  First off, I absolutely adored the time I had today with our wonderful friends.  It is so incredibly fun to me to be able to capture such precious times, both in video and pictures.  

That being said, during the month of March, 

I will be running a Mini-Movie and Photography Session Special.  

Since I shoot primarily on-location, and it's still pretty chilly out, this will be a fun and easy way to try lifestyle photography while allowing me to capture the times that you will cherish for years to come.

Neither your house, nor your family needs to be perfect to set up a session.  I photograph real people, in real homes and work to capture the real emotions in the images that I take.

The details are simple.  Message me to save the date for any day during March.  I'll come to your home and capture photos and video clips.  I'll create a Mini-Movie of the memories made during our session.  I'll put up a gallery of the very best shots that I take as well.  

You'll receive your Mini-Movie and a Gift package of prints (chosen from your online gallery), including 2 8x10s and 4 5x7s (with the option to purchase additional prints if you prefer to).  

      The investment: $150

I would absolutely love to come and meet you and share life for an afternoon.  Dates are limited, so please message me today to set up your Mini-Movie and Photography Session.

lauraherr8@gmail.com

www.lauraherrphotography.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment