Friday, February 15, 2013

I was going...

I was going to post cute pictures from youth group last night.  I was going to share about how awesome it was to spend Valentine's day with some of the most amazing youth group students and leaders ever.  I was going to write a great post because for some reason, I feel guilty when I neglect my blog, even if it's only for a day or two.  

But in all honesty...

I'm super tired.  This week was awesome, but really busy.

I have Michaelangelo's pizza in the oven.  Confession time.  I'm on a first name basis with the people at Michaelangelo's in Eastport and it's like doing a walk of shame when I walk in there two nights in a row to get pizza slices for dinner.  However, it's Jer's absolute favorite, and when the love of your life is in pain and just feels like having a nice slice of buffalo pizza, it's just what you do, right?  

My house is a disaster zone.  My pile of laundry is downright scary and I'm running out of good clothes and am having to check out the reserves... you know, those clothes that you never wear but for some reason have just chillin on the shelf.  Yeah, I'm starting to wear those ones.

I definitely feel a small amount of guilt about these things, but I think I'm just going to tell myself to build a bridge and get over it.  I am sleeping in tomorrow morning instead of going to Spin, because I think it will be better in the long run, to get rest and all.  The pizza will be awesome and Jer and I will check out our favorite Friday night shows while eating it.  And my house will get clean and the laundry will get done.  Because it will have to, or I'll have nothing to wear and then I'll have a real problem.  

The truth of it is, is that God is good, and there are many things to be thankful for, so that's what I'm going to dwell on tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment