Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I'm Loving...

I read other blogs, because I like reading about other people's lives and stories, and subscription box addictions.  That being said, one thing that I've noticed is something called, "What I'm Loving Wednesday."  It's pretty self explanatory, so I thought I'd write my own.  Here goes.    

Well, first off, what I'm NOT loving, is waking up to weird hurricane-ish winds and weird wind pressures.  I'm pretty sure it was the reason that I had a headache this morning.  I could be making it up, but I never get headaches and there was definitely something strange in the air.  Thankfully, a few ibuprofen later and I was good to go.

I'm totally loving amazing people who randomly drop off food to our house.  The other day, there was a knock on the door, and our friend Teresa walked in, bringing us some of the most wonderful food ever.  It was totally unexpected, but just fantastic and delicious.  Thanks Teresa!

I'm also loving Wednesdays, because they are Kids Club days and I get to hang out with talented friends like this one.


This afternoon, I was loving this awesomely fun group of kids and leaders.  


The boys hung back for a quick picture.  Goodness, they are so cute.


I'm loving this sweet girl and her beautiful brown eyes.


I'm loving the fact that I usually only have time to snap a few quick pictures during snack time.


And that when I take pictures during snack time, they usually end up being cute pictures of cute kids with crumbs all over their faces.


(Except for this exceptionally cute and clean face)


I'm loving Capri Suns, which my friend Laura graciously brought.  


They were a huge hit.


And oh-my-goodness, I'm loving my amazing friend Emily, who was able to come and spend the afternoon with us.  Her class schedule this semester conflicts with Kids Club, so we don't get to see her as often, but she showed up today and I was so excited to see her.  The kids were pretty excited too!


I'm loving cute pictures of friends.


And I'm totally loving


all of the amazing


parents and leaders that we have stay to help out.  Honestly, I could not do the program each week, if it were not for the amazingly wonderful ladies that help out each week.


Those are just a few of the things that I'm loving this Wednesday.  I have to say, it was fun to think about and write about.  There are so many things each day, that I find I am loving and so very thankful for.  Hope you all have plenty to love today as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment